Hello I’m an experienced UKCP accredited Gestalt Psychotherapist, a registered member of BACP and a certified Relational Supervisor.
I specialize in working with adults affected by addiction, anxiety, depression, trauma, emotional regulation, and relationship issues. I am committed to helping people reclaim and embrace their truest and most natural expression of themselves, their self-worth and self-compassion.
Using Gestalt therapy’s humanistic, holistic and creative approaches, I offer a caring and safe space to explore challenges to wellbeing that come from difficult experiences in the past, present or the foreseeable future.
- I will meet you where you are.
- I will offer discretion and a safe space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings.
- I will be alongside you, supporting you to uncover your strengths and find resilience in your vulnerabilities.
- I will be honest, open, compassionate and professional.
- However uncomfortable or difficult it might get I’ll stand by you.
Coming from a multicultural background I understand the complexities of living with many identities and welcome diversity of all kinds. As a therapist, coach or supervisor I welcome people of different ages, races, genders, sexuality, physical ability, and life experiences.
I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration reference: ZA090073) .
Contact me to set up an initial meeting and begin the journey back to your true self and lasting positive change. To paraphrase the Gestalt Prayer … if we find each other, I shall be glad and if not, I wish you well always.