Confidence from the inside out
Being able to feel good about ourselves is often a struggle. The incorrect but commonly held belief is that we should either naturally esteem and value ourselves – it’s not something we ‘should’ have to consciously work for because if we have to work for it something’s not right. As my favourite TV judge often says in her wonderful Bronx drawl “That’s Boloney!”
Feeling good about ourselves is something we need to learn to do because it’s essential to experiencing Real Confidence.
If consciously nurturing our self-esteem, self-worth and self-belief is not something we learnt growing up please don’t worry – that makes you part of the majority. Most of us did not grow up being taught how to develop, understand and sustain good feelings about ourselves. This leaves many of us with self-confidence wounds and scars.
If you can answer yes to any one of the following statements, then you are someone who didn’t get a lot of help in the area of building self-confidence.
- Do feelings of stress, anxiety or low self-esteem affect your confidence?
- Does worrying about what other people think stop you from doing what you really want to do?
- Do you often crisis yourself in your thoughts?
You can’t change something if you don’t admit to it so if you said yes to at least one of these statements that’s great news because it means you are self-aware and can do something about it.
BOOK NOW to begin the journey back to your Real Confidence at our 2-day Real Confidence course on May 20 & 21 2017.
We guarantee that if you fully engage with the workshop over that weekend:
- You will feel better about yourself,
- You will understand how to manage your inner critics
- You’ll be able to shift from negative to positive thinking.
- You will have an action plan created by you with our help.
To Book of find out more go to: Events