Being your real self leads to you feeling confident in more situations for more of the time.
- Do feelings of stress, anxiety or low self-esteem affect your confidence?
- Does worrying about what other people think stop you from doing what you really want to do?
- Are you ready to manage the ‘inner critic’ that’s holding you back?
- Do you… think it’s time to deal with habits or coping mechanisms which increase your self-doubt?
- Would you like to be more confident in yourself in more situations and more often?
If one or more of these statements rings true for you the 1 day Real Confidence workshop on 4th October 2015 can help.
Cost : £35 (early bird to 20th September 2015) / Full Price £45.00
Date : 4th October 2015
Where: The Blue Orange Theatre, 118 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham B18 6AD
What you will get
- A variety of self-empowerment practices, strategies and tools
- Greater understanding, trust in your self confidence
- More energy, curiosity and excitement about your own life, your plans and ambitions
About the workshop
You will be challenged explore and understand what matters to you and how your self-confidence helps or hinders you. Mixing conversations, exercises & practices in the workshop Jon & Wanjiku cover three areas:
- What confidence is / is not (i.e. how is it different to arrogance?)
- Understanding the link between confidence and emotions & thoughts (understanding how you create confidence in your mind and speech)
- Owning & refining your personal impact (understanding & managing confidence through your body)
After the workshop
An online post-workshop resource “Personalising maintenance & practice”
For more detailed information and booking information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07588 624892 / 0121 667 3665