- This event has passed.
Saturday, 20th May 2017 - Sunday, 21st May 2017£100 - £120
Real Confidence is a 2-part workshop programme which helps people to discover and boost their own unique brand of self-confidence. The workshops combine learning with having fun. You’ll be supported to challenge your thinking and assumptions about what confidence is and how the way you think and feel may be limiting your confidence.
The 2 workshops are on a Saturday and Sunday running from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch. The workshop venue is close to public transport, supermarkets, café’s and restaurants.
- What confidence is / is not (i.e. how is it different to arrogance?)
- Understanding the link between confidence and emotional intelligence
- Cultivating self-esteem & worthiness
- Nurturing & sustaining confidence
- Owning & refining your personal impact
- Personalising maintenance & practice
What you will get
- Greater understanding, trust and confidence in your self
- A variety of self-empowerment practices, strategies and tools
- More energy, curiosity and excitement about your own life, your plans and ambitions
Dates: May 20 & 21 2017
Places a limited so book now
Early Bird until 31 March 2017: £100
To register please fill in this form